Vitamin C Boost Icy Poles
This delicious and healthy treat will be adored by kids and grown-ups alike! Not only is it made with only fruit, packed full of vitamin C and amazingly refreshing on a HOT summer's day, it will help curb those sugar cravings (we're looking at you 3pm)!
It's super easy to make and a great way to use up fruits that are about to go to waste; in fact that fruit is even better to use, because overly ripened fruit is extra sweet and flavoursome.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A blender/ nutri-bullet
- Icy Pole molds
- Half a big mango or a full small mango
- 1 Banana
- Half a punnet of strawberries (about 250g)
- Top up with guava juice (I used Ceres Guava Delight as it had no added sugar and was mixed with pear juice)
- Chop up all of your fruits and place them in your blended and combine
- Add the guava juice (you want this to be about 1/3 of the total mixture)
- Blend again then pour into icy pole molds
- Place in freezer until frozen
HOT TIP (pun intended)
*To remove icy poles it's good to run the mold under some hot water until it easily slides out.
And that's it, super easy and I guarantee the kids (and yourself) will LOVE it!
- Tags: balm balm co banana smoothie easy to make kids healthy easy treat healthy treat icy pole recipe kids healthy snack leftover fruit mango mum snacks refreshing treat strawberries summer treat vitamin c boost what to do with old fruit