This delicious and healthy treat will be adored by kids and grown-ups alike! Not only is it made with only fruit, packed full of vitamin C and amazingly refreshing on a HOT summer's day, it will help curb those sugar cravings (we're looking at you 3pm)!
It's super easy to make and a great way to use up fruits that are about to go to waste; in fact that fruit is even better to use, because overly ripened fruit is extra sweet and flavoursome.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A blender/ nutri-bullet
- Icy Pole molds
- Half a big mango or a full small mango
- 1 Banana
- Half a punnet of strawberries (about 250g)
- Top up with guava juice (I used Ceres Guava Delight as it had no added sugar and was mixed with pear juice)
- Chop up all of your fruits and place them in your blended and combine
- Add the guava juice (you want this to be about 1/3 of the total mixture)
- Blend again then pour into icy pole molds
- Place in freezer until frozen
HOT TIP (pun intended)
*To remove icy poles it's good to run the mold under some hot water until it easily slides out.
And that's it, super easy and I guarantee the kids (and yourself) will LOVE it!